Please use the contact form on my website to book your session today!

Have you ordered yours yet? ~See Shel's Photography - Saskatoon Family Photographer~

>> Thursday, October 28, 2010

I've been packaging up order after order of Christmas cards these past weeks - there is going to be some swanky mail in Saskatoon this year!

There is 2 weeks left to order you Christmas cards in order to be eligible for the Album give-away contest! With every purchase of 50 5x7 holiday cards your family's name will be entered to win a complimentary premium album of your session! ($280 value) Card orders must be placed by November 15, 2010 in order to be eligible for the draw!

The cards are totally beautiful, the albums are AMAZING - I am really loving these new products! I have one more new product to present at the beginning of November - I know you're going to love it!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP