Please use the contact form on my website to book your session today!

End of the day play! ~See Shel's Photography~

>> Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Once upon a time - in a whole other life of mine, when I attended the U of S for my music degree I met Allison and Sean - (Sean was a pseudo music student, Allison was the real deal) - I've always appreciated their sense of humour and in general they're just wonderful people to be around!

Fast forward into this life, Allison and Sean now have a beautiful, funny daughter whom I got to meet on our little photo adventure at the beginning of November.

I was very honoured to be asked to take their yearly family photo, we dealt with a few weather and sickness cancellations but it was very worth it in the end (always is!) the weather was just great and the light was perfect for fall!

Thank you for the wonderful afternoon!

2 comments:

Allison Fairbairn Wednesday, December 01, 2010  

This was such a great photo shoot, and you were so good with Sarah! We LOVE our photos. Thanks so much Shelen!

Lori Hawrychuk Monday, December 20, 2010  

I really like the photojournalist style of this.

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP